Sunday, May 24, 2009

What should I even do with this...

I'm really not that into blogging... I'm not super social and I don't feel like people care about my boring life to come on here and read this, wait, I know for sure Mel does... but for now, I will consider her the exception, not the rule.  Besides the fact that I'm working 7 days a week... sometimes with only 8 hours in between a shift and nothing really to show for it, except my huge school bill (that I am planning on paying all by myself without the help of my dad, hopefully).  I never update this thing, I honestly have no time, except for when I'm sitting on a grave shift, trying to stay awake and with honestly nothing better to do.  The free time I do have I try to spend with Kyle, who I'm sure is sick of me never being home and running around frantically trying to take care of him when I am.  I don't even know if I want to keep this... I feel stressed to keep it updated but at the same time, stressed with how little time I have to do it.  I can't even post any fun "Check out what we did this weekend" updates, because our weekends consist of sleeping in because we both get off around midnight and need to unwind, causing us to fall asleep around 2 or 3 and waking up in enough time to get ready for work.  I love kyle's response when I apologize for not having any time "It's how it has to be right now, it will get better"... but I know it won't for awhile.  I'm trying to set up a meeting time to meet with a professor from school who will help me study for the LSAT.  I want to take the test in October, but I'm already a few months behind.  I should have started in January... but I didn't, and now it is almost June.  I can catch up though.  But I'm also considering finishing my degree completely, and then applying to law school.  So that means I would apply in 2010, not 2009.  It's all up in the air, but it is something I'm looking into.  Kyle and I did get to go home for Mother's day weekend.  My little brother is on a mission and got to call home, so I was super excited to talk to him!  He got to talk to Kyle as well, which was so special for me because Jay didn't get to come to the wedding and he was probably the person I wanted there the most.  We went 4 wheeling with my dad in Mt Charleston that weekend as well.  My dad absolutely loves those toys and loves to take them out any chance he gets.  And dad LOVES Kyle because they share a lot of the same interests, so it's like a "friend" for my dad.  We don't even know when we will get to leave Cedar again, considering my work schedule, but as soon as we figure it out, I will be the first one in the car!  So to make a long story short... this may be my last blog... I will probably cancel this and start new when I have time and a better life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment