Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tags

Mel did this tag forever ago, and it was on facebook... but I'm working an 11 hour grave and I am BORED! So I will do mine on here :)

25 Random Things About Me

1. I have a weird, probably unhealthy obsession with my little brother... not like "hey I live in Kentucky where marrying family is legal" obsession, but still...
2. I am so sick of living in Cedar City... I don't like it! The only good thing about Cedar is finishing school and that I met Kyle
3. I had/have dreams of going to law school... people think it's crazy I want to be a lawyer, but the more law classes I take, the better I get at it and the more I want to do it!
4. When I was little I though pirates lived in the toilet
5. If your second toe is longer than your first, it is NOT normal and your feet are ugly... period!
6. My parents thought I was going to be a boy, and my name would have been Jay... but I was a girl... and my name was supposed to be Jamie...
7. I have been diagnosed with MDD (major depressive disorder) and anxiety... both are pretty much under control, but I will have my occassional "episodes"
8. I'm the third of 4 children and I am definitely a middle child
9. I hate a dirty kitchen! But I hate cleaning the bathroom
10. I am a huge fan of punctuality... I think being late is rude and inconciderate... and distracting
11. I get compliments on my teeth a lot, but I actually have really bad teeth... most of my enamel is worn away and I had to get a bridge when I was only 21
12. I eat penaut butter and jelly toast almost daily... almost always for breakfast and usually as a snack
13. I had a hard time adjusting to being married... Kyle seemed to ease right into it and I struggled...
14. I still LOVE Britney Spears... and I don't care if she was bald and beating cars with an umbrella... if I was that hott, I would do it too
15. I would rather have my eyeballs melt out of my head than be cold
16. I started wearing glasses in the 6th grade and my eyes are a different (worse) perscription everytime I have them checked.
17. I worked for an opthalmologist office for 2 years and was in charge of all the Lasik patients and their paperwork, yet I am petrified to do it myself
18. I want a '67 Mustang one day, and Kyle has pormised me he will get me one.
19. I LOVE those reality dating shows! Especailly the ones on VH1... they crack me up!
20. I have been engaged twice but only married once (thank goodness I picked the best of the best)
21. Every couple of years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving... I dread those years!
22. My brain thinks numerically! I can sit and crunch numbers all day without even knowing I'm doing it
23. I am always on some crazy "made up" diet... I have an obsession with my weight (partly due to my brain being so numerical)
24. I really had no plans on being a mom... never cared that much, but I am so excited for our little boy
25. I LOVE myspace surveys... It's so stupid but I will postpone doing other, more productive things to fill out a survey... it really is pathetic!

Wow... that wasn't hard at all. I could have kept going, but no one would read 1,000 Random things about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment