Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yep... I am this bored... sorry!


For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about! Do the copy/paste thing into your notes, and pass it along, especially to the one who sent it to you. It's fun!

1. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?

In St George... I was actually friends with his friend and we were going to set him up with my room mate... but I liked him so I went for him instead

2. What is your spouse's full name:
Kyle Richard Avance

3. Do you have any house pets:

Yeah, we have a god named Dayzee although most days I want to punt her out the window!

4. Do you own a house or rent:

We live in a ghetto apartment, but until I'm finished with school, we don't even care

5. Do you live in the country or city:

We live in Cedar Shitty... I mean City... with a bunch of hillbilly hicks!

6. What is one of your favorite activities together:

that is inappropriate... but we LOVE prison break and going for drives...

7. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:

We love going home to Vegas... but since we are hoping to move there in a few months we will have to find another

8. When did you first kiss?

October 22, 2008... I kissed Kyle since I had been hinting towards it for so freaking long and he just wouldn't do it... I'm not patient enough to wait for that!

9. What church do you attend?

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints CCU 13th Ward

10. Where were you married?

Las Vegas, Nevada LDS Temple

11. What town is your current address at:

Cedar City

12. Do you work or stay at home:

Work... I can't imagine being a stay at home mom yet

13. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
Back to school... I was too paranoid about missing important classes

14.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?

Hmmm... Krista had me give Kyle this creepy doll for Christmas...

15. Who asked who out?

I pretty much made Kyle ask me out... he wasn't sure if I had a thing for his friend or not, but I cleared that up, and FAST!

16. How old are each of you?
We are both 23


18. Did you go to the same school?

No, I went to Las Vegas High School and he went to Mojave High School... we both attend SUU now though

19. Are you from the same home town?
yeah... small world huh

20. Who is smarter?

It depends, I'm book smart, but Kyle is smart with fixing things and a better communicator and a better driver

21. Who is more sensitive?

I cry more often, but Kyle is more caring about other people's feelings... I'm just a b*tch

22.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't eat out that often... but if we end up back in Vegas, it will most likely be BWW or Macayos

23. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Mexico

24.Who has the craziest exes?

I win on that one! Hands down!

25. Who has the worse temper?

I do... I'm like a ticking timebomb

26. Who does the cooking?

Usually I do... I love kyle, but I don't always love to eat what he cooks. I love that he is willing to try though

27. Who is more social?

I am

28. Who is the neat-freak?

I am about the kitchen and kyle is about pretty much everything else. And I will let him clean anytime he wants

29. Who is more stubborn?

Me! Kyle is so laid back and chill...

30. Who hogs the bed?

I do, Kyle is always complaining that he only has 6 inches of bed to sleep on, but if it was that big of an issue, he would find his way to the couch

31. Who wakes up earlier?

depends on the day

32. Where was your first date?

Texas Road House in St George was our first official date date, but we had been hanging out for over a month (see, it took him long enough)

33. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
I did... Kyle worked too much to have a social life

34. Do you get flowers often?
enough. I think they are a nice guesture but also can be a waste of money

35. How do you spend the holidays?

we spent it with both of our families since they both live in Vegas

36. How long did it take to get serious?

about 2 months... I'm not gonna lie, I was sorta in a relationship when I met Kyle and was kinda seeing another guy as well

37. Who eats more
Kyle does... I am disgusted sometimes by how much he eats

38. Who does the laundry?
Kyle. I didn't even learn how to do laundry until I moved out when I was 22 and I don't really care for it

39. Who’s better with the computer?

Kyle... I just get frustrated and start swearing

40. Leave room for advice for other couples.
Communication is the most important thing ever... without it, you don't have a marriage, you have a room mate... and always remember that you love each other, it makes the hard times way more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment