Saturday, March 20, 2010

Viva La Mexico

















For my spring break this year, we took Jaxton down to Mexico to visit Kyle's grandpa Avance and to spend some much needed time relaxing. Jimmy, Brigett and Krista went down a few days before us and we left on Thursday with Kurt. I'm not going to lie... being down there with a 3 week old was not relaxing at all and I found myself more tired when I returned, but it was an experience. The Baja races were also going on while we were down there... so that was super fun as well.

spending the day in town looking at all the big trucks

too bad I look homeless... at least Jaxton was enjoying the races

looking so cool for the big races (thanks for letting me borrow the glasses Aunt Leslie)

Jax spent lots of time with Aunt Krista since she will be leaving on a mission soon


the guys really wanted to buy these

kyle being goofy

Dayzee saying hi to Jaxton

oh, I totally forgot to mention. Having Dayzee there was so much fun! I am so grateful that someone returned her to us and I am so happy that we got to spend some time with her! She is such a fun dog and I really love her so much!
Kyle wants to go back to Mexico before his grandparents leave for the summer... I am not sure how I feel about that since it wasn't a very relaxing vacation for me but we will see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment