Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I am really not into making New Year's Resolutions but this year, I kinda talked Kyle into doing it. Let's see how long we can actually keep these! We each made 2...

Shannon:
#1 - Be nicer. I'm not a super nice person, and quite frankly, I have no desire to be, people hurt my feelings all the time and I get over it, but this year I want to work on being nicer overall and watching what I say and who I say it to. Just because other people are jerks and self-centered arrogant assholes, doesn't mean I have to be.
#2 - Lose all the baby weight. This shouldn't be too hard since I haven't gained too much, but it is extremely important to me! I miss being skinny and am willing to work hard to get there again, and hey, maybe I could lose a few extra pounds as well ;)

Kyle
#1 - Lose weight. Kyle put on a few pounds since the wedding, which is common and not unnatural, but if I'm going to be dieting and working out, Kyle promised he will do it to. We are still pretty much newlyweds and need to be looking hot, just because we will have a baby is no excuse to be sloppy.
#2 - Get us out of Cedar City - I finish school in May and I am done with this place. No more Cedar City for me. Kyle has lived in Utah for about 6 months longer than I have and we are both sick of this place. It may be nice to visit, but I DO NOT want to live here, well at least not here in Cedar City. I need a Target, and a Jack in the Box (totally goes against the whole diet thing, but come on... moderation!)

So there we have it. Let's see if we can make 2010 great. So many things to look forward to!

1 comment: