Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Times

It's been awhile since I have posted and since I am starting to feel better on a regular basis, I figured this is a great way to remind myself years from now what we have been up to.  Kyle and I went to the Bulloch reunion a few weeks ago out in Panaca.  There were so many people.  It was like an Andersen reunion, except everyone stayed in the same house and shared 2 bathrooms.  It was quite an adventure.  We took a few pictures... 
Getting ready to leave Cedar... that's our new car that I mentioned but never posted pictures of.
Panaca is great for 4 wheeling
Jill didn't get there until Friday night, so I attempted to take pictures for her until she got there, but got preoccupied and busy, sorry Jill, but here is one of Rob putting gas in the 4 wheeler, sorry he is not looking and completely oblivious that I'm even taking a picture.

Kurt and Quinton waiting to put gas in their "rides"
Our self portrait while on our ride... we totally match that day, which was NOT planned, but really funny!
At the softball game, Kyle hit a home-run on his first time up to bat... that's my man!

Our "family portrait" before coming home...

Getting ready to leave... this is how I helped to load the car...

After coming home from Panaca, Kyle and I each worked for a day and then left for Salt Lake.  My old roommate was getting married and Jake and Mel live up there, so we went up for a visit.  I was completely slacking with my camera while we were there but it was SO much fun!  It was fun to get to hang out with them and their kids.  We went to Seven Peaks one day and had so much fun.  I felt so bad because about 2 1/2 hours after we were there, we wanted to just relax in the wavepool... who would have known that I wouldn't be able to handle the up and down motion.  The day of the wedding, we got up super early and started running errands.  We walked around the Gateway mall, Kyle bouht me a new outfit, which I LOVE!  Ate lots of junk food and had a great day with Mel.  We even got to stop at the Salt Lake Temple.  We came home and I thought I had time for a nap... it's been awhile since I could go all day with no nap, and didn't wake up until past 7.  The wedding was from 6-8 and it was still an hour north of where we were!  Sorry Katie... but congratulations.  The next day we came home.  Poor Kyle!  He barely got any sleep, and aside from me throwing up the first hour of the ride, I know it was a long drive for him.  He is so great to me while I'm pregnant.  I love him for it!  

So it has been a fun few weeks with the "Avance" family!  Unfortunately, we don't know when we will be able to get back down to Vegas, which sucks, but we have been having fun with our family up here!  We have had a great couple of weeks.  My next dr appointment is on Wednesday, so we'll post exactly what is going on.  I have the first ultra sound, I will get it posted around Wednesday, and since I am starting to show... we'll post some more pictures!  So until then...


  1. Good post, I love your self you

  2. Yay!! I am so glad we got to see you guys for a little bit at the reunion:) Thanks for posting pics of the hat..haha

  3. Thanks! It was fun seeing you for all 16 hours :) we're trying to come home for a few days, but with everything going on, and school starting so soon... we have no idea... and once school starts it will be even worse!

  4. We loved having you here! Cole is still walking around saying, "Daaissyy!" Let's do it again soon. We miss you guys!